Upcoming Meeting of the Board of Directors
Agenda to be posted
Most Recent Meeting of the Board of Directors
|USMRA Members are entitled to
||Membership is for calendar year.
Annual Renewal due each January 1st.
Individual membership dues: $60
United States Mondio Ring Association
Mondioring is represented in this country by the United States MondioRing Association. This organization is a member of the American Working Dog Federation (AWDF). USMRA is a non-profit organization whose purpose is: (from the bylaws)
1. To promote, organize, and administer the international working dog sport known as mondioring, in the United States of America, under procedures and standards based on Federation Cynologique Internationale (FCI) rules and regulations;
2. To promote sportsmanlike conduct and fair and humane training at all dog sport activities;
3. To work in a friendly and cooperative manner with other dog sport enthusiasts and with other national and international organizations to promote and preserve working dog activities;
4. To provide opportunities for members of USMRA to achieve training and trialing goals in mondioring;
5. To develop programs and activities to educate the public about mondioring and the working dog sports in general;
6. To field a USMRA team at international mondioring events.
© United States Mondio Ring Association