Jimmy grew up in a family that was always training and loving dogs.
Jimmy has been a French Ring level 3 decoy (the highest level) for 5+ years (2 Super Selections)
Jimmy started pet obedience training at 12 years old for his father’s clients. He started working dogs in bitework at the age of 16 years old, and got hooked on the sport of French Ring- a sport including bitework/protection, agility, and obedience.
-From 2002-2004, Jimmy got his degree at Saint Gervais D’Auvergne, which primarily focused on breeding, caring for, and training dogs. This also included an internship (which Jimmy did with his own father) at his kennel (De la Teniere D’or).
-From 2004-2008, Jimmy was a police officer of the Gendarmerie in France. He specialized in police training, including bitework techniques for patrol and SWAT canines. During his time at the Gendarmerie, Jimmy trained dogs for Search and Rescue (training in the Alps, the biggest mountain range in Europe), Narcotics, Explosives, and Obedience.
Jimmy was also part of the Demonstration Team at the Gendarmerie with his dog.
His accomplishments include:
– 2009 French Selectifs (7 weekends of Championships)
– 2009 Mexican Championships
– 2009 Canadian Championship
– 2010 French Selectifs (7 weekends of Championships)
– 2010 French Finale (French Championships)
– 2011 ARF Cup of Champions
– 2012 French Selectifs (7 weekends of Championships)
– 2012 French Finale (French Championships)
– Numerous regional championships
* Ranked first decoy for the French Cup 2010
* Numerous trials/seminars (for decoys, handlers, and bitework) in the United States, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Gaudeloupe, Reunion Isle, Brazil, and France.
* Youngest decoy to ever decoy the French Finale twice